Sunday, March 22, 2009

Mobile Update from San Dimas

I don't have internet up here so here is just a very brief update from this weekends racing. It was a very strange experience as we got here and didn't know if we were even racing as the race was full and we were on the waiting list. So we had to actually sit at registration all geared up and wait and hope that someone would not pick up their number. I was the "lucky" one to get the first and only spot that opened up; the others didn't get as lucky and had to watch from the sideline. Very disappointing!
As for the race itself: the TT went ok, the circuit race was extremely hard and the crit super fast. I got dropped at the end of the circuit race but still finished within the time limit. In the crit today I was so tired though that I was happy just to hang on and finish with the pack.
Hopefully I'll be able to recover from this weekends ordeal and be better prepared for Redlands next week.
More soon.

No comments: