Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Back to Work


Yeah, I must say I wish I had more time riding my mountain bike. I really had a blast this weekend in BarH. But now it is back to “work”, i.e. putting in hours on the road bike; or rather on my TT bike. After playing around with seat position and height as well as bar setup all afternoon, I think I finally found an agreeable position. I’ll have Clarence at Mad Duck double check it tomorrow before I take it out for my 5 hour training ride… no, wait: a short spin… well, we’ll see how it goes. Looking at the forecast (rain, low 30s, 20+ mph winds), I’ll probably be home sipping hot coco in no time; but then again you got to do what you got to do! I just hope I don’t get any frostbite ;-)

1 comment:

Will "The Thrill" Snodgrass said...

Guess what. The high in Norman today is like 33 degrees! I say, bring on the rain.