Thursday, April 3, 2008

NMBS is Back in Town

Just got back pre-riding the course for the NMBS in Phoenix this weekend and what can I say? It hasn’t changed since last time… unfortunately! Still the same fast, groomed course with Texas-style climbing i.e. nothing. Well, it’s just for fun anyhow, right?

The NMBS in Phoenix this year will be in the form of a stage race, so we’ll kick it off tomorrow with the SuperD. I’m still not sure if I should take it easy and play it safe or go balls out but I guess as soon as I’m on the line tomorrow this question will solve itself. It should be a lot of fun anyhow, even though there is a lot of pedaling and no technical stuff but my Pivot will get me trough it! I really love the bike and it is perfect for this kind of racing: stiff, turns well and also climbs great (even though I wont need that this weekend).

We’ll continue on Saturday with the Short Track and have the Cross Country race on Sunday. I’ll keep you posted on how it goes…

1 comment:

Will "The Thrill" Snodgrass said...

Put the hammer down!

Don't worry about peaking and that shite, just ride your ass off and you will win...