Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Beaufort Memorial Cycling Classic

Not much to talk about. I had a shitty day, getting to ride for a whole of three (3) out of the 75 laps. In the second lap my saddle came loose so I had to stop at the pits to get it tightened down; unfortunately, a loose saddle doesn’t qualify as a mechanical problem that would get you a free lap, so they send me back out there to chase the field. Yeah, right! Coming through the next lap I got pulled. Thanks for even sending me back out there. So I rode back to the trailer, switched back to my training wheels and rode for some 40 minutes, trying to get at least a little workout today. As you can imagine, I wasn’t too happy. The fact that the others had a hard time didn’t help either. By the time I got back from my ride, they were already loading up the trailer while the race was still in full swing. So, not a good day for the team.

Hopefully, we’ll have more luck tomorrow.

No comments: